PannonPLATIT uses PVD (Physical Vapor Deposition) coating systems from PLATIT AG, Switzerland.
The systems work on the basis:
• the revolutionary LARC® technology (LAteral Rotating Cathodes),
• the revolutionary LARC® and CERC® (CEntral Rotating Cathodes) technologies
• High performance sputtering technologies
• SCIL®: sputtering induced by LGD® (LAteral Glow Discharge)
High performance magnetron sputtering
• LACS®: hybrid technology (LAteral Arcing with Central Sputtering)
PLATIT layers offer the highest standard of modern layer technology for tool steels (cold / hot work steels, high-speed steel; HSS, HSCO, M42 ...) and hard metals (WC, wolfram carbides). All work pieces can be coated with programmable layer thicknesses between 1-18 µm. Absolute uniformity and repeatability of the layer quality is guaranteed between the individual batches.